Registering and creating an account
Would you like to create an account at Circus? It only takes a few minutes!
How to complete the registration form
First of all, we would like to remind you that you need to be at least 18 years old to be able to place a bet and at least 21 years old to play casino and dice games.
- Fill in your personal details: full name, address, mobile number, national registration number, etc. Due to the legislation in force in some countries, you may not be authorized to register at Circus. If your country is not included on the list of countries on the registration form, this means you are not authorized to register at Circus, as you need a valid address.
- Choose a username. It must be between 5 and 15 characters.
- Choose a password. It must be different from your username and not contain your first name or surname. It must contain at least 8 characters including at least one capital letter, one lowercase letter, a number and a special character.
- If you have a promotional code, please enter it in the relevant box.
- If you would like to receive our newsletter, tick the box saying “I would like to receive all promotional material from Circus”.
We would like to ask you to create one single account with your real personal details. Why? To withdraw your winnings you will be required to present certain documents proving your identity. Furthermore, playing with multiple accounts is prohibited by the Belgian Gaming Commission and can lead to penalties in the event that you win money from an unauthorized account.
Got any other questions about signing up? You can contact our customer service department by clicking the HELP button.
How to manage your Circus account and change your details
Would you like to change or review your details? It’s super easy! All you have to do is log in to your Circus account and access your account details any time you want by going to the “Account” menu.
Your account is broken down into 4 tabs:
- My details: It is here that you can change your personal details.
- History: It is here that you will find an overview of your activities such as your coins, free spins, finished bets and even your withdrawals and deposits.
- My settings: It is here that you can change your language settings, reset your password, submit a self-exclusion request to not be able to access Circus’ services for a certain period of time and indicate whether you would like to receive our notifications or not. On top of that, you can set your sports betting preferences, including your choices with regard to changes to odds, your bets on your bet slips and email notifications.
- Invite your friends: It is here that you can invite your friends to register at Circus. For every friend who signs up and plays, you’ll receive a ticket that you can exchange for a prize at the Circus Club.