Cycling is a popular sport that draws the attention of numerous fans and bettors. Cycling races offer a range of options for bettors, with varied competitions like the Grand Tours, the day classics and the world championships. Circus allows you to follow your favorite races and bet on cycling. Let's go!
How do you bet on cycling?
There are a multitude of possibilities if you want to bet on cycling:
- Bet on the winner: this type of bet generally has good odds, in particular when there are clear favorites.
- Bet on the podium: betting on the racers who will finish on the podium, meaning the first three positions, is another option.
- Bet on the intermediary rankings: another option is to concentrate on the intermediary rankings, such as the general ranking, the ranking by points or the mountain ranking.
Not forgetting bets on the best team, best young rider, the first rider to reach the top of a mountain pass and many more!
Fan of the grand tours or classics: there’s something for everyone
Do you never miss a Tour de France, Vuelta or Giro? Do you prefer the classics like Gent-Wevelgem or the Flèche Wallonne? With Circus, you can bet on your favorite Grand Tours as you wish. Are you more team Tadej Pogacar, Remco Evenepoel or Primoz Roglic? It’s time to place your bets!
How do you win your cycling bets?
To place solid bets, it is always a good idea to read up about certain practical aspects:
- The rider’s form: the physical state and condition of the rider are essential elements to take into account. Following the recent performances, potential injuries and changes in the team or strategy will massively help you with your bets!
- The route: studying the route of the race is crucial to be able to evaluate the rider’s chances. The characteristics of the ground, the hilly or mountainous sections, individual time trials and weather conditions can influence results.
- The team’s tactics: understanding the team’s tactics, the leading riders and sprinters can help you predict the performances and choose the right bets.
Do you like betting on cycling and want to bet on other sports? At Circus, you can! Find betting options on basketball, Formula 1, football and tennis now!