Apply and become a casino pit clerk at a Circus Casino!
Are you looking for a new job and would you like to work in an expanding, dynamic company?
Then don’t hesitate to apply for a job as a casino pit clerk in one of the Circus Casinos, number 1 in the Walloon gaming sector.
Circus offers you on-the-job training with the possibility of a full-time contract and an attractive salary package including fringe benefits.
Vacancy for a casino pit clerk in a Circus Casino
Working under the manager’s responsibility, your role will be to pay attention to the players and provide them with a high-quality service.
As casino clerk you will be in charge of
- entering the players’ information in the IT system and welcoming them to the casino.
- monitoring the monetary exchange system.
- monitoring the drink and snack service in the casino (you never sit still).
- keeping the room clean and organised.
- performing commercial tasks, both inside and outside the casino. Over time, you’ll remember the names of regular clients and will be able to adapt to their preferences.
- taking care of new clients by paying them special attention.
What is expected from you?
- flexibility in terms of working hours
- smart appearance
- willingness to travel to visit the various casinos in the region
- proactive behaviour and good sense of service
- commercial awareness